Little information is available about the origins of All Saints Church in Hulcott. There is evidence that parts of the nave are pre-14th century and the church appears to have been added to during the 15th and 16th centuries. The wooden framed bell turret is thought to be 15th century.
The first recorded rector of All Saints was John de Burton, appointed in 1270. Click here to see a list of all rectors between 1270 and 1891.
Today, All Saints is part of the Aylesbury Parish which includes St. Mary’s, St. Peter’s at Fairford Leys and St. James at Bierton.
The regular church services are:
|Family Service||1st.Sunday in the month||11 am.|
|Holy Communion||2nd. and 4th. Sundays||11 am.|
|Evensong||5th. Sundays||6 pm.|
To start discussing Weddings & Baptism arrangements please come to St. James Church at Bierton on Saturdays 10 am – 12 noon or contact the Vicar.
For other enquiries contact the Vicar of All Saints, the Revd Mark Ackford on 01296 424466 or one of the Church Wardens:
|Pam Masini||01296 422873|